perjantai 6. joulukuuta 2019

Frosty Lace

This was made for the challenge theme 'Snow' 
at Digital Whisper December 8th.
I used digital brushes for creating snow and other effects, and made the layout with Photoshop Elements. Images are from several sets of  Mischief Circus. 
Wishing a great December to my blog visitors 💙
*****
'Huurteinen pitsi'
Tein digityöni teemmaan 'Lumi'. 
Sain aikaan lumihuurteisen vaikutelman kuvankäsittelyn keinoin. Layoutin rakentelin eri kokoelmien Mischief Circus -kuvista.
Ihanaa itsenäisyyspäivää 2019 suomalaiset 💙

13 kommenttia:

  1. Niin kaunista!! Hyvää itsenäisyyspäivää♥

    VastaaPoista
  2. The perfect amount of "chill." A very elegant piece!!!

    VastaaPoista
  3. Happy Independence day.
    This page you created looks beautiful, I love the layered effects you have created and the frosty look you have given the page,
    Yvonne xx

    VastaaPoista
  4. Very elegant and creative artwork ~ ^_^

    Happy Thoughts to You,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    VastaaPoista
  5. Hope you had a wonderful day? Frost and lace what a wonderful combination with that beautiful image. So cleverly designed.
    Happy Sunday Hugs Tracey xx

    VastaaPoista
  6. Märchenhaft !
    Liebe Grüße aus Deutschland

    VastaaPoista
  7. This has such a lovely wintery feel to it Gorgeous work.

    My new computer was dead on arrival so I had to send it back and am waiting for a refund. I will try again after Christmas I hope you are getting along well with yours. Best wishes.

    VastaaPoista
  8. You asked me if I knew Finnish, sorry to say no, but after reading your last post I realised that your country was celebrating its Independence day.
    Yvonne xx

    VastaaPoista
  9. That frosty look really creates a fascinating view. It really looks like as though you are looking out a window. I like it a lot Sirkkis. Hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
  10. Simply wonderful! I like the softness!

    VastaaPoista
  11. This is beautiful
    THanks for playing

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.