keskiviikko 22. tammikuuta 2020

My happy day

When I am inspired and motivated, it's my day.
Beautiful colors make me happy, too.
I colored and combined digitally this collage using digital layers and image material from my files.
I'm linking the piece at the Three Muses Challenge theme 'Happiness'.
Thank you for stopping by. 
Have a happy day.
*****
'Onnellisuus'-teemaan tein tämän työni väritämällä digi-siveltimillä ja koostamalla kuvan arkistostani löytämästäni materiaalista.
On minun päiväni, kun olen inspiroitunut ja motivoitunut.  Se tekee päivästä tarkoituksellisen ja onnellisen.
Kiva, kun poikkesit. Onnellista päivää sinullekin!

9 kommenttia:

  1. Ihana. Kevään värit ovat tainneet jo hiipiä sinun sydämeen. Onnellinen kevään odotus väritys tässä työssä todella.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Sirkkis, I Thin You had alot of inspiration for this theme! I like mutch all the different layers. Looks so awesome & gorgeous!

    VastaaPoista
  3. This is a cool dreamy effect. I love it. I like how the lady is is black and white. It makes her more ephemeral. Happy mid-week. Hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
  4. Have a happy day too Sirkkis!
    This image if full of inspiration, colours and happiness for sure!
    I love the layered effects and the serene look.

    VastaaPoista
  5. Fabulous like a rainbow I adore color too.

    VastaaPoista
  6. I think art makes you happy … and your art implies you just keep getting happier and happier!!

    VastaaPoista
  7. Colour is very special to an artist and I think you've captured happiness here beautifully. Loud applause from me.

    VastaaPoista
  8. A happy composition Sirkkis

    Much🎨love

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.