tiistai 4. helmikuuta 2020

They must be felt with the heart

The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." -Helen Keller
I made this Art journal digital page for the challenge theme 'Hearts' at Art Journal Journey this month. It's hosted and chosen by Elizabeth at Altered Book Lover blog.
I share it also at Try it on Tuesday Challenge and link it on the theme 'Share the Love.'
I thank you for  looking.
💕💕💕💕
"Kaikkein kauneimmat asiat maailmassa eivät tule nähdyksi, eivät edes havaituksi. Ne tulee tuntea sydämellä."  -Helen Keller
Tein tämän Art journal-digisivun teemoihin 'Sydämet' ja 'Jaa rakkkautta'.
Kiitos käynnistäsi.

15 kommenttia:

  1. Wow, this is absolutely gorgeous.

    Thank you so much for joining us at TRY IT ON TUESDAY:

    VastaaPoista
  2. For all her challenges (I won't call them disabilities), Helen Keller understood life so well. Your page honors her and the heartfelt love comes through in your art. Thanks so very much for joining us again at Art Journal Journey using my theme.

    VastaaPoista
  3. I love that you honored Helen Keller with this beautiful journal page-it's lovely hugs Kathy

    VastaaPoista
  4. An absolutely beautiful page and quote you added, you can feel the love from the page you created. Thank you for joining the themes at Art Journal Journey and Try it on Tuesdays .
    Yvonne xx

    VastaaPoista
  5. This page really caught my eye even before I opened up the link. This page is really warm and wonderful. Thanks for sharing it with us at Try It On Tuesday Sirkkis. Hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
  6. And thanks for joining us at Art Journal Journey too!

    VastaaPoista
  7. I really like this page and that quote. When you think about her life, it makes our worries seem trival. My husband and I visited the home where she grew up last year - very pretty and very inspiring. Lovely creation you made here.

    VastaaPoista
  8. i love this kind of your journal it enchants me. A wonderful quote and with the picture!
    Beautiful, terrific !!!

    VastaaPoista
  9. how beautiful and so appropriate for the Valentine month!

    VastaaPoista
  10. A beautiful page and it's such a wonderful quote, love the main picture image, it radiates love.
    Thanks for sharing this with us at Try it on Tuesday
    Avril xx

    VastaaPoista
  11. What a gorgeous page and beautiful quote! I love all of the different digital elements you used, stunning!
    Tammy x

    VastaaPoista
  12. A stunning page, I love everything about it!

    Thanks for joining us at Try It On Tuesday Challenge

    Joan

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.