perjantai 7. helmikuuta 2020

Words from the love

My  art journal/mixed-media page for the themes 'Hearts'
 and 'Share the Love'. 
I painted the girl with acrylics on 15x15 background. The hearts and text 'Be honest, be kind and share the Love' 
were digitally added.
I'm linking the page at Art Journal Journey Challenge 'Hearts' chosen this month by Elizabeth from 'Altered Book Lover' blog,
Paint Party Friday Week 49, Year 9.
Thank you for stopping by and the comment you kindly leave.
Happy PPF and Weekend  everyone❤️
*****
'Ole rehellinen, ole ystävällinen, jaa rakkautta'-mixed media-sivuni
teemoihin 'Sydämet' ja 'Jaa rakkautta'.
Maalaisn tytön akryyleillä 15x15 taustalle. 
Lisäsin sydämet ja tekstin digitaalisesti.
Hyvää viikonloppua kaikille❤️

16 kommenttia:

  1. I love the sentiment that goes with this page. And she is a beauty Sirkkis. Thanks for sharing this with us at Art Journal Journey. Hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
  2. That's lovely Sirkkis! I'm sharing my love with you! :)

    VastaaPoista
  3. A beautiful painting of the girl and a lovely sentiment to go with the page. A wonderful way to show the love we can share.
    Thank you so much for linking with Art Journal Journey and Try it on Tuesdays.
    Yvonne xx

    VastaaPoista
  4. a wonderful picture, I love it and it's so fantastic!!!
    greetings Elke

    VastaaPoista
  5. Gorgeous painting-So beautiful hugs Kathy

    VastaaPoista
  6. Your painting is beautiful and full of romance Sirkkis. I also love those gorgeous colours. Such a pretty scene. Happy PPF xx

    VastaaPoista
  7. Wow she is just gorgeous. I really like the message too.

    VastaaPoista
  8. Hi, I follow you #135 ,follow back?

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    VastaaPoista
  9. I was struck by how beautiful the young lady was, but I was even more impressed with your words of wisdom. I only wish the entire world felt that same way. This is a stunning entry, Sirkkis. Thank you for yet another incredible journal entry using my theme at Art Journal Journey.

    VastaaPoista
  10. Art and LOVE ..the best things together here Sirkka!
    Happy weekend!

    VastaaPoista
  11. A fabulous message along with a stunning creation she really is a beauty.
    Wishing you a super Sunday, sending creative HUgs your way Tracey xx

    VastaaPoista
  12. What a beautiful page and stunning young lady! Love the sentiment! Thank you so much for joining us at Try it on Tuesday! Chrisx

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.