keskiviikko 30. syyskuuta 2020

Stamp project

                        Click the pictures to have a better view, please.






This week we are asked to create a stamp at Three Muses Challenge. 
I created two of them. For both I used my earlier cookie cut images.
I made them stamp like backgrounds, and illustrated then.
I named the stamps 'Happyland' and 'Witchland' according to the themes. That is meaning the countries of the stamps 😉
I set them on the backgrounds, which are Mischief Circus material.
Thanks for looking.
🖆🖆🖆
Teemana on suunnitella postimerkki. Tein niitä kaksi ja käytin kummassakin aiemmin tekemiäni 'cookicut kuvia, joille sitten postimerkkimäiet kuvitukset ja tekstit. Toisen nimesin 'Onnenmaaksi' ja toisen 'Noitamaaksi'. Siis lähettäjämaita kuvaamaan 😏
Asemoin ne sitten erillisille taustaelementeille.

6 kommenttia:

  1. Oh wow, take a bow, Miss Sirkkis, for some exquisite artwork. Both are beautiful and well worth enlarging for a good look.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Applause, applause - two very splendig "stamps".
    Best wishes & stay well

    VastaaPoista
  3. Fabulous stamps, both, hat up Sirkkis!

    VastaaPoista
  4. I love both stamps, Sirkkis. My favorite is the Dare to Dream one!

    VastaaPoista
  5. Bravo , Nice responses Sirkkis

    My postage is HERE

    much love...

    VastaaPoista
  6. These are great, Sirkkis, and I do like the way you have shown them as if they have been torn from a matching envelope, that is so clever and inventive.

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.