lauantai 19. joulukuuta 2020

Snowman with friends

For the theme 'Snowman' at Dreamers Challenge December 19th.
 This digital collage was made with freebies and old Itkupilli-images.  I made the layout and snow effects with PSE.
Thank you for popping in and the comment you kindly leave.
 Enjoy the upcoming holiday time 🏂
⛄⛄⛄
'Lumiukko ystävineen'
Tämän digityön tein teemaan 'Lumiukko' ja siinä on sekä ilmais-että vanhoja Itkupillin kuvia. Tein layoutin ja lumiefektit kuvankäsittelyn keinoin.
Reipasta viikonloppua kaikille 🏂 

5 kommenttia:

  1. So cuuuute Sirkkis!
    Even I'm not fond of winter, I can feel the huge joy in this creation...
    I love the colours, their happy faces and the judiciously placed lovely birds.

    VastaaPoista
  2. A lovely page Sirkka, love the jolly snowman.
    Avril xx

    VastaaPoista
  3. That looks like a lot of fun a happy winter scene.

    VastaaPoista
  4. This reflects such joy in playin in snow. I remember such fun when I was a child, but now I just want to be inside, warm and looking on!! Beautiful work.

    VastaaPoista
  5. This page is full of joy, so you titled it perfectly. Love this! Happy start to winter. Hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.