tiistai 9. marraskuuta 2021

Multiplying

'Wonder of multiplying' 
I created this digital collage page with old image materials I found from my files.
I made the digital layout with Photoshop elements. I multiplied a butterfly with a digital stamping tool, and added effects where needed to. The ape seems to count the numbers in front of it 😉
I'm linking the collage at the Three Muses Challenge theme 'Numbers' this week.
Thanks tor stopping by.
*****
'Monistus'
Tämän digikollaasin tein teemaan 'Numerot'. Ne ja muut kuvat löytyivät arkistostani. Tein asettelun, varjoefektit sekä monistin perhoset digitaalisella leimaus-tekniikalla. Apina näyttää laskevan edessään olevia numeroita 😉
Kiito käynnistä.

12 kommenttia:

  1. What an enigmatic, mysterious and beautiful collage around this Numbers theme Sirkkis. The words ' A barely perceptible pause' enhance the esotiric way this image carries me. Bravo my friend.

    VastaaPoista
  2. I really like how you did this Sirkkis. The mirror images of the girls is great, and I love how all the butterflies disappear as you move up. Hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
  3. Beautifully clever and as always well done. I like the baboon he adds a touch of fun. A great picture my friend.

    VastaaPoista
  4. Very interesting. Happy Wednesday

    Much💛love

    VastaaPoista
  5. Your collage creations are always so interesting and so well done. his one is special, Sirkkis!

    VastaaPoista
  6. Gorgeous collage. I always enjoy your artwork.

    VastaaPoista
  7. so creative and fun, so much to see! xo

    VastaaPoista
  8. I don't know how I missed this one, Sirkkis, especially since it is such a lovely piece. I love the mirroring and the butterflies. Bravo, my friend.

    VastaaPoista
  9. Kyllä täällä aina silmä lepää kun näitä taideteoksia ihailee 👍
    Digileimaus on mitä mainioin keino lisätä kaikkea kivaa 😊

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.