torstai 3. helmikuuta 2022

Junk/Art Journal Book, 'Native Americans'-pages


'Indian' watercolor painting 2017
Bison watercolor painting on ColorCore cardstock 2017
I created more pages to my Junk Art Journal Book, which l started earlier.
I used my above work and other pictures cut out from my earlier made pages of the 'Native Americans' theme.
 I have teared for backgrounds pieces from ColorCore cardstock and painted them with acrylics. I've doodled the borders with alcohol inks and pens.
I didn't want to cut originals, so pictures on the book pages beneath are copies of them.  Only the most texts are typed in my photoshop program and added on the pages.
The page include smaller pages, and I show it three times, so you see  them when the small pages are turned left. 
 

The Indian picture is a photo.

The face is painted by me. The texts are by Ted Perry, "Chief Seattle's Speech"
These pages go to the Art Journal Journey Challenge theme
'What's your style?', 
which is chosen and hosted by 'Bluebird and Elizabeth' from the Altered Booklover blog.
I am self learned my styles, and there are different techniques I use; from handmade to digital art. Mixed media/hybrids to handmade portraits and other paintings. I don't have any particular artists whom I follow.
Thank you for looking.
P.S If you like to seethe earlier made pages of the Book, klick the link:https://korttipaikka.blogspot.com/2022/01/new-junkart-journal-book-best-memories.html
🎨🎨🎨
'Uusia sivuja Junk/Art Journal Book-kirjaani'
Olen tehnyt kolme sivua, joiden teemana on 'Amerikan alkuperäiskansat'.
Kirjan sivu sisältää pienemmän neljä sivua sisältävän työn, ja siksi näytän pääsivun kolme kertaa, jotta näet vasemmalle käännetyt pienet sivut.
Olen tehnyt kirjan sivut käyttämällä aiemmin tekemästäni työstä otettuja kuvia kuten vesivärimaalaukseni intiaanista ja biisoni-maalaus. Reunukset olen tehnyt käsin alkoholimusteilla ja kynillä. En halunnut leikellä alkuperäisiä töitäni ja siksi käytin kopioita. Vain  tekstit kirjoitin fotosopissa ja liitin ne töihin.
Linkitän sivut teemaan 'Mikä on tyylisi?'.
Olen itseoppinut sekatyylini ja teen taidettani useilla eri tekniikoilla käsintehdyistä digitaalisiin, ja tekniikkoja on sekatekniikasta maalauksiin. Minulla ei ole ketään erityistä taiteilijaa esikuvanani, vaan tyyli on omani.
Jos haluat nähdä aiemmin tekemäni kirjan sivut linkki on ylhäällä.

8 kommenttia:

  1. You are such a great artist Sirkkis. The Native American pages come as a bit of a surprise, but what a nice surprise it is. I love these pages. I like western themed art, including Native American art. Thanks so much for sharing these with us at Art Journal Journey for Elizabeth's challenge. You've got great style. Hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
  2. Your mix of physical art with digital enhancements is unique! You totally have a style. Wonderful.
    Mary Anne

    VastaaPoista
  3. I was by twice last night and Blogger wouldn't accept my comment. I kept getting an error when I tried to publish. I was so impressed with these lovely junk journal pages. I love how you digitally recreated the Native American images and how you varied the size of the pages. They work so well together, with the larger ones peeking through behind. I love the beautiful faces of these Native Americans and the stunning bison you drew. I love the abstract next to the Native American, too. You definitely have a style, Sirkkis. It is unique and filled with digital, hybrid, and traditional art. This definitely defines you. I am so impressed and these pages and they work perfectly with Bleubeard's and my theme at Art Journal Journey.

    VastaaPoista
  4. Wow, I love your style. You have given us a real treat with this blogpost. I so enjoy seeing Native Americans and to see these collaged pieces was a real treat. Love your paintings. In the first one you have the words
    "We are part of the earth and it is part of us" - love the words and I love the background you have used there.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    VastaaPoista
  5. These are wonderful, Sirkkis. I grew up believing I was part American Indian, as my Mother thought we were. I did a DNA test a few years ago and turns out a great grandfather was a bit of a storyteller and he really wasn't 1/2 Indian. Anyway, I still feel connected to them having believed this for so long....

    I love every detail of your pages. Your buffalo is fabulous as is your Indian, your colors and everthing you included on each of these pages. The spirit and mood of your pages is special. Wonderfully done!!! Hugz

    VastaaPoista
  6. Fabulous Sirkkis how you pieced together your native American artwork to read like a story, beautifully created. Your watercolours are amazing.
    Hugs Tracey x

    VastaaPoista
  7. Fabulous junk journal pages Sirkkis, your art and the images you add are always so interesting to see and include lots of detail. Thank you for linking to the latest theme over at AJJ.

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.