maanantai 4. huhtikuuta 2022

Turquoise and Red is a good color

This mixed-dedia/digital art page was made for the theme 'Turquoise and Red' at  Three Muses this week.
I used my old hand drown and colored face, made the background with digital painting, added texture with filters, and finished the work with other images, which I partly over painted digitally.
Thank you for stopping by.
'Turkoosi ja punainen on hyvä väri'.
Tämän mixed media/digityön tein teemaan 'Turkoosi ja punainen'.
Käytin siinä aiemmin piirtämääni ja värittämääni tytön kasvoa. Taustan tein digitaalisesti maalaamalla sitä ja tekemällä rakennepintaa. Lisäsin muut kuvat, joita osittain väritin digitaalisesti.
Kiitos käynnistäsi; Hyvää alkanutta huhtikuuta.
 

12 kommenttia:

  1. Those 2 colors work together so well. Each one makes the other pop right off the page. This is a beauty Sirkkis. Happy new week. Hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
  2. It's true that it's beautiful the marriage of these two colours Sirkkis, and what you have created puts all that so much in value!
    Well done my friend.
    Happy April to you too! :D

    VastaaPoista
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous. You paired these two colors together flawlessly. I love the eyes of the lady you drew. She is a real beauty.

    VastaaPoista
  4. Oh my gosh Sirkkis! This is stunning! So very beautiful. You are so good painting faces.
    Thank you for telling me about the hard time in your country. It is very frightening what is happening in your part of the world.

    VastaaPoista
  5. I always love it when you include one of your hand drawn picture, so lovely.
    wonderful collage. have a wonderful week I hope it has warmed up for you.

    VastaaPoista
  6. Bravo!!! Beautiful meld.

    Much💜love

    VastaaPoista
  7. Such a beautiful face Sirkkis and in my favourite colours too. I love turquoise and related colours but never have I seen it combined with red and it works. It looks so good with that mix.
    A lovely page.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    VastaaPoista
  8. You always put so much work into your art, Sirkkis, and then on top of that I love that you describe your process. Some big loud applause from here in the UK, my friend.

    VastaaPoista
  9. I can only agree with the other girls: a great piece of art work! And I like the strong red-turquoise, with all the other special details.
    Best wishes from my corner to you

    VastaaPoista
  10. Hyvää huhtikuuta ja pääsiäisen aikaa.Iloinen on työsi
    Voi kunpa osaisi.

    VastaaPoista
  11. Ohhh I just love this! The richness of the reds is amazing surrounded by the turquoise. Wonderful piece of art.

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.