keskiviikko 2. marraskuuta 2022

Morning in Paris

 
It is said that in the sky of Paris there is a special pink color shade. I tried to catch it and the color of coffee in my digital page. I suppose you notice who is the Paris lover in the picture.
I'm linking my post on the Elizabeth's theme 'Food and Drink' at Art Journal Journey this month.
Thank you for your visit.
☕🍵🍶
'Aamu Pariisissa'
Sanotaan, että Pariisin taivaassa on erityinen pinkki sävy. Tavoittelin sitä ja kahvin väriä työssäni, jonka linkitän teemaan 'Ruoka ja juoma'. Varmaankin tunnistat, kuka on Pariisia rakastava kuvassani.
Hyvää viikon jatkoa, vaikka taivas täällä onkin ikävän harmaa.

9 kommenttia:

  1. Super colour and atmosphere. Is that Audrey Hepburn? I love her movies.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Thank you June. Yes, she is Audrey in a Givenchy dress. The movie is Breakfast at Tiffany's. Have a nice day, June!

    VastaaPoista
  3. What a stunning entry you have given us. I love how Audrey was drinking her morning coffee with the Eiffel Tower in the background. I love the moody feeling, too. Thanks for this incredible entry you shared with us at Art Journal Journey using Bleubeard's and my theme.

    VastaaPoista
  4. Creative and beautiful digital page.
    Happy November to you.

    VastaaPoista
  5. Oh Sirkkis! You definitely did get this! I love Paris any time but waking up in Paris is special at any time. Audrey with her coffee is so perfect here too. Hugs, Chrisx

    VastaaPoista
  6. Paris never looked better than this. What a beautiful page you have given us today. I love it - and Audrey Hepburn is just the perfect figure to have here. So fashionable, so chic.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    VastaaPoista
  7. Oh this is lovely Sirkkis. I love that you included the Eiffel Tower and Audrey. This page is a beauty for Bleubeard's and Elizabeth's challenge at AJJ. Thanks for joining us. Hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
  8. So pretty and such lovely images and colors to combine. This is gorgeous, Sirkkis. Hugz

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.