perjantai 14. heinäkuuta 2023

When hearts turn into a butterfly

'When spirit of nature touches us, our hearts turn into a butterfly.'
This hybrid art journal page was made using my three face portraits (below), which I have painted with acrylics. Now I made for them a new background digitally and crated a layout, and added also the other images from my files, and typed the quote on the BG. As there are now four butterflies, I link the page at the Alison's theme 'Come fly with me' at Art Journal Journey.
I'm linking the page also at the Nicole's/DVArtist face theme FFO 🦋



Thank you for stopping by. 
I wish you all have a wonderful weekend ahead
🧚🦋🐝
'Kun luonto koskettaa meitä, sydämemme muuttuvat perhoseksi'
Tein tämän art journal hybridi-työn käyttäen kolmea käsin akryyleillä maalaamaani
 muotokuvaa (yllä) ja tekemällä niille uuden taustan digitaalisesti. Lisäsin taustalle lisäksi neljä perhosta, koska linkitän työni teemaan 'Tule ja lennä kanssani'. Linkitys myös 'Kasvot'-teemaan. Työn viimeistelin kirjoittamalla mietelauseen.
Kiitos käynnistä ja hyvää kesäistä viikonloppua kaikille 🦋

14 kommenttia:

  1. ...Sirkkis, each week I look forward to seeing your enchanting ladies and today is not a disappointment! Enjoy your summer that I hope is filled with butterflies.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Love how you digitally collaged your own acrylic portaits! Fabulous!

    VastaaPoista
  3. Nicole/DVArtist Ohhh Sirkkis I love these faces. The are long and thin and beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing with FFO and have a lovely weekend.

    VastaaPoista
  4. Your entries for Alison's theme are all so fabulous and all so very different. The nesting birds are my favourite, the young ones have probably fledged by now. The faces here look like strong characters, hugs Chrisx

    VastaaPoista
  5. Powerful faces.
    I also has creative today.
    Coffee is on and stay safe.

    VastaaPoista
  6. I love how you used these faces again in another beautiful way. And I'm glad you shared these with us for Alison's challenge also at AJJ. Have a super weekend. I hope you have some beautiful sumemr weather. hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
  7. Not only were these charming for FFO, they were brilliant additions to Alison's theme at AJJ. You do digital and hybrid so well. I am always in awe. Such lovely ladies and of course, so are the butterflies.

    VastaaPoista
  8. Your ladies are beautiful and I hope more people turn into butterflies because I find that many people turn a blind eye to the needs of nature and that is why we are struggling with Climate Change ... But, keep putting it out there. If only one person at a time sees the message, maybe we can turn the tide :) Lovley post, Sirkkis ...

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    VastaaPoista
  9. wonderful page, i love your art!
    Happy sunday, hug Elke

    VastaaPoista
  10. Aivan huippukaunista väriloistoa ja piirustuksesi ovat upeita. Ihanat neitoset ja perhoset.

    VastaaPoista
  11. Wonderful artwork Sirkkis!
    Thanks for joining in with my theme at AJJ.
    Alison

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.