perjantai 20. lokakuuta 2023

Magic gears

'PREPARED AT ALL HOURS DAY AND NIGHT'
My digital Art journal collage page for the theme 'IN GEAR' at Art Journal Journey  hosted by Neet this month.
I started my design and interpretation for the theme with the photo freebie below.

My lay out was made with photoshop elements and technics. I used digital painting, filters and effects, freebie photos and old MC-materials.
I'm linkin the work also at Nicole's 'Friday face off' at DV Artist.
Thank you for looking and enjoy a weekend.
💫🖌️🎨
'Taikatoimintaa'
Tämän digikollaasi/art journal-työn tein digitekniikkaa ja sen elementtejä käyttämällä. Yllä näet kuvan, josta suunnittelu alkoi. Maalasin digitaalisesti osia ja lisäsin filttereitä ja tehosteita. Layoutissa huomioin teeman 'Ratas/pyörä', ja linkitän kollaasini myös 'Kasvot'-teemaan.
Kiva, kun poikkesit; nautitaan viikonlopusta.

10 kommenttia:

  1. ooohhh.... she is amazing. I love her eyes and the critters on the table. The fish is interesting too. Very nicely done. Thank you for joining FFO and have a great day today.

    VastaaPoista
  2. This is not only great for Neet's challenge and Nicole's FRiday Face Off, but it's a super Halloween or late autumn page Sirkkis. I like that outfit and the steampunk effect you added. Thanks for joining us at AJJ, and have a very lovely weekend my friend. hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
  3. No huh huh, on todella upea työ 👍👍sinä olet mestari tekemään digitaidetta 😊💖 ihania filttereitä ja tehosteita! täällä kun käyn niin aina tulee mieleen, että munkin täytys jälleen herätellä digijutsia henkiin. Nyt on niin, että mulla ei ole enää photoshoppia ja Gimppiä olen harjoitellut, se kun on ilmainen kuvankäsittelyohjelma ja siitä löytyy kyllä suurinpiirtein kaikki mitä photarissa oli, mutta todella hankala käyttää 🙄 mitään digitaidetta en ole vielä sillä tehnyt.
    Mukavaa viikonloppua myös Sinulle 🥰🌞🍂🍁

    VastaaPoista
  4. Great picture - Greetings to Suomi.
    All the best
    Violetta

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you Violetta ❤️
      I hope your life is full of joy and good feeling 😘

      Poista
  5. Jännittävää ja mystistä, mitä tapahtuukaan.
    Upea!

    VastaaPoista
  6. So sorry I didn't get here sooner. This is a real beauty. I adore the steampunk atmosphere you created,. along with the hare and the chipmunk. I think that corset set the stage for this beautiful woman and the plants and animals she has around her. Thanks for sharing this with us at AJJ using Neet's theme and I love that it also fits with FFO.

    VastaaPoista
  7. I love this 'dark' page of yours today. The face on the figure is awesome, so very halloweeny and the animals on the table add to the spookiness, as do the floating objects above.
    Thanks for another lovely entry for myj theme at AJJ.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.