sunnuntai 31. joulukuuta 2023

New start/Uusi alku


 🌟'Dare to Dream'🌟

My hybrid art journal work, on which I used my hand painted woman portrait (below).
I set her on the new background
 that I composed digitally with images, texts and other elements.
 

I'm linking the page on the 'Sky' theme at Art Journal Journey.
  I thank you for this year, and I wish you a great start at New Year 2024 👍
See you then again 🤩

🌟Uskalla unelmoida🌟
Hybridityössäni käytin käsin maalaamaani naisen kuvaa, jonka lisäsin digitaalisesti muiden kuvien, tekstien ja elementtien kanssa tekemälleni uudelle taustalle.
Kiitos kuluneesta vuodesta, hyvää alkavaa uutta vuotta 2024 👍
Nähdään taas ensi vuonna 🤩

7 kommenttia:

  1. This lady is a great way to end 2023. Can you believe it is the last day of the year? I think all the stars are perfect when thinking about the new year.I love this lady's one eye open and one closed. Is the eye closed to the past or not wanting to see the future. Wishing you a fantastic 2024. I hope it is all you want it to be. hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
  2. Another fabulous page, thank you. Have a fabulous 2024, hugs Wendy

    VastaaPoista
  3. My beautiful friend who creates with heart and soul, I wish for you the very best for 2024. I so look forward to your art this year.

    VastaaPoista
  4. Ihana aloitus tälle vuodelle. Upea tuo maalauksesi.

    VastaaPoista
  5. Vastaukset
    1. Thank you my friends/Kiitos ystäväni 🤗❤️
      I'm wishing all the good things
      to you /Toivotan teille kaikkea hyvää 💫😘

      Poista
  6. Ihana hippityttö 💖 rakastan niin tuota hippeyttä 😊 oikein hyvää uutta vuotta sinulle 💖

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.