maanantai 19. helmikuuta 2024

A Book and a Light

 
 'All you need is a good book and a light to read by.' 
I designed my duple book page spread layout for the 'Light' theme, which is hosted by Vicki at Art Journal Journey this month.
The latest book that the vintage woman maybe read, is 'Thanks for the Lobster' and the man's book seems to be the thriller 'Lover's Mystery' 😉
The lamp which is there over the bookcase is a photo of my own lamp, but it's hanging here over my dining table. The books as well as the characters are from my files. I made shadow and light effects with photoshop tools, added some overlays, textures, and typed the texts.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a bright happy day 😊

'Kaikki mitä tarvitset on hyvä kirja ja valo, missä lukea.'
Suunnittelin tämän kirja-aukeaman muotoisen digityöni 'Valo'-teemaan.
Oletan, että siinä vintage nainen on viimeksi lukenut kirjan 'Kiitos hummereista' ja mies puolestaan dekkarin 'Rakastajan Mysteeri' 😉
Kirjahyllyn yläpuolella oleva lamppu on valokuva omasta lampustani, mikä täällä riippuu ruokapöydän yläpuolella. Kirja- ja muut kuvat ovat arkistostani. Tein fotoshopin työkaluilla varjo- ja valoefektejä ja lisäsin taustalle teksti- ja muita pintakerrostumia sekä kirjoitin mietteen.
Hyvää, valoisaa alkanutta viikkoa ja päivää 😊

9 kommenttia:

  1. Bravo. Nice one, Sirkkis.
    My Sunday post isHERE

    Much♡love

    VastaaPoista
  2. Ohhh I love this woman's outfit. I would wear this. Have a nice day.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you Nicole, same to you, enjoy the week 😘

      Poista
  3. Agreed. Add a cup or tea or coffee, and it makes it even better. This is such a clever page. I love that couple too. Thanks for sharing this for Vicki's challenge at AJJ. And happy new week to you. hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
  4. Ihana mystine työ 👍 upea tuo sinun lamppusi 😊 sopii hienosti ja kivasti keksitty juttu 💖

    VastaaPoista
  5. What a wonderful page layout! My favorite part is that quote and I couldn't agree more with it! the Vintage couple are so lovely and I love that text background very much as well! Thanks for this lovely inspiration for my theme at AJJ!

    VastaaPoista
  6. This is truly fabulous! Such a clever idea! Thanks so much for sharing at AJJ, hugs, Chrisx

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.