perjantai 16. helmikuuta 2024

Chaos makes the Muse

'Nothing can dim the light that shines from within.' 

- Maya Angelo
My interpretation for the Vicki's theme 'Keep It Light' at Art Journal Journey.
I designed my layout, chose the images from my files, made the effects and typed the texts with my photoshop tools. If you like, klick the picture, and you see it bigger on the lightbox.
I'm linking the work also at Nicole's FFO, DV Artist blog.
Thank you for stopping by, and the comment you leave.
Happy weekend everyone 💛
🌄🌅
'Kaaos tekee Muusan'
 'Mikään ei voi himmentää sisältä tulevaa loistetta'  
- Maya Angelo
Tämän art journal-sivun tein digitalisesti fotoshop-työkaluilla. Suunnittelin ja toteutin layout'in valitsemine kuvin, tein tehosteet ja kirjoitin tekstit. Jos haluat, voit katsoa työn klikkaamalla sitä, niin näet sen valopöydällä.
Linkitän sen teemaan 'Pidä valo päällä'.
Kiitos käynnistä; hyvää viikonloppua kaikille 💛

12 kommenttia:

  1. Wow!!! This is so nice.
    Happy Friday

    Much♡love

    VastaaPoista
  2. A beautiful page and quote!
    Happy weekend,
    Alison

    VastaaPoista
  3. I agree, inner light is the brightest. If only more people would, "let it shine". This is a beautiful piece. Big cats are so amazing. Thank you for sharing with FFO and have a most wonderful weekend.

    VastaaPoista
  4. This is fantastic! I did enlarge the photo to see the details and I think my favorite part of this is seeing all of those beams of light coming from everywhere! The images are brilliant and put together nicely! Thanks so much for your inspiration and sharing your "light" for the AJJ theme!

    VastaaPoista
  5. I’m very excited to see your Mona Lisa face, as I have been collecting interpretations and usages of the Mona Lisa image for many years. I have both humorous and artistic objects (such as newspaper clippings and lamps and dishes and soap dispensers) and also digital images that I often post at my blog. So I appreciate your banner today!

    best, mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    VastaaPoista
  6. That is another cool piece for Vicki's challenge Sirkkis. That partial face is great, and I love how you added the tiger. Thanks for joining AJJ. And have a super weekend. hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
  7. What a beautiful collage piece to share with the theme of 'light' at AJJ. This is really bringing us lots of light into our lives.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    VastaaPoista
  8. Words and an image to remember during dark times. Thanks, Sirkkis! Have a happy week!

    VastaaPoista
  9. No nyt on upee 👍👍katselin sitä valopöydällä, wau.....

    VastaaPoista
  10. Your page IS that quote - fantastic! Thanks for sharing at AJJ, hugs, Chrisx

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.