tiistai 13. helmikuuta 2024

Do what makes your soul shine

  Do what makes your soul shine. 

For the Vicki's challenge theme 'Keep It Light' at Art Journal Journey.
I designed this hybrid art journal page with my hand painted portrait placed now on my new digitally made background, which I altered from the original, which was  made with a napkin background. You see the original beneath. I cropped her out of it and gave her golden embellishments. I emphasized the new BG with digital light effects and added other images, the candle and flower, and golden embellishments, then finished the work with the quote and frames.
I like to combine my paintings and digital elements with hybrid techniques.  

'The black hatted girl' acrylics painting on a napkin BG.
Thank you for stopping by🚦💛

 Tee, mikä saa sielusi loistamaan. 

Tämän hybridityön tein käyttämällä käsin akryyleillä maalaamaani tyttöä irrotettuna alkuperäiseltä servietillä tekemältäni taustalta ja tekemällä siitä digitalisesti uuden taustan. Tehostin sitä valaisevalla filtterillä ja lisäsin uudelle taustalle kynttilän, kukan, mietelauseen sekä kultaisia koristeita sekä tytölle että taustalle.
Tästä käsin tehdyn ja digitaalisten elementtien yhdistelystä on tullut suosikkitekniikkani, huomaan 🙂
Kiitos käynnistä 🚥 💛

4 kommenttia:

  1. Her soul is definitely shining. That''s a great quote, and and even better piece of art too. Thanks for joining Vicki's challenge at AJJ. And I hope your Tuesday is going well. hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
  2. Yes indeed, and this beauty will show you the way. Have a nice day today.

    VastaaPoista
  3. Wow, she is so lovely! I'm loving the way you've combined the different mediums into your art! I love seeing both aspects of your design in different forms and colors! The napkin background is really cool, but I am also loving the digital elements as well! The sparkle is fabulous and I love your take on my theme "light" for this month's AJJ! Thank you for your inspiration!

    VastaaPoista
  4. I love both the napkin painting and the digital altering you have done. Thanks for sharing at AJJ, hugs, Chrisx

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.