perjantai 28. kesäkuuta 2024

Blue eyed friendship 💙


 'Blue eyed friendship' 



I made the 'I am grateful for today'-hybrid page using my hand painted face and  digital images. I altered a bit the face with digital coloring tools, the cat is a scrap image that I'm saved in my files.
I'm linking the work at DV Artist Nicole's Friday Face Off,
 and at Art Journal Journey Matilde's theme 'What makes you happy'. 
Thank you for stopping by. Enjoy the weekend 💙
🚻

 'Sinisilmäinen ystävyys' 
   Tämän hybridi-työn tein käyttäen käsin maalaamaani muotokuvaa ja digitalisesti lisäämiäni kuvia ja tekstin: 'Olen kiitollinen tästä päivästä'. 
Muunsin digisiveltimillä hieman kasvoja, muut tehosteet on digityökaluilla tehtyjä, kissa tallentamani ja muuntelemani leikekuva.
Kiva, kun poikkesit; hyvää viikonloppua 💙

10 kommenttia:

  1. ...Blue eyed friendship is fabulous, what a wonderful idea. Have a wonderful weekend.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you my friend 😃
      Have a wonderful weekend 🌞🏄‍♂️👍

      Poista
  2. She has the most gorgeous blue eyes. And thick hair too. I love how you added the cat to your beautiful painting. Thanks again for joining Matilde's challenge. It's been a great theme, hasn't it? Have a super weekend. hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you Erika for the kind words 😘
      Have a wonderful weekend, too 🦋🪲😄

      Poista
  3. Kauniit siniset silmät sekä neidolla, että lemmikillä.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Sinisilmäisiä ovat 😀 Sillä on toinenkin merkitys kuin väri, mutta ei tässä 😉

      Poista
  4. Ohhh wonderful blue eyes. Thank you for joining FFO and have a nice weekend.

    VastaaPoista
  5. Those blue eyes! Those two belong together :)

    I'm lately for Friday Face Off again, but that's where I found your link.

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.