sunnuntai 14. heinäkuuta 2024

To Wonderland with Wings 🧚‍♂️Siivillä Ihmemaassa

Clic the picture, please, and you see it bigger on 
the light box 😃
For the theme 'Things with Wings' at Try it on Tuesday this fortnight.
I made my fantasy design, and combined the layout digitally with the image material that I've saved in my files. You see there in Wonderland a fairy (made by me) landing from a flight, two angels and two butterflies, all on their wings.
 Thank you for looking 💝
🐦🦚
Tämä fantasia menee 'Siivekkäät' sekä 'Kesäfiilis'- haasteteemoihin. 
Digikollaasissani näet tekemäni lennoltaan laskeutuvan keijun, kaksi enkeliä ja kaksi perhosta - kaikki siivillään kesäisessä luonnossa. 
Muuntelemani materiaali löytyi arkistostani.
Vielä on kesää jäljellä; 
Hyvää aurinkoista jatkoa kaikille toivotellen 🌞

6 kommenttia:

  1. I wish I had fairies like that in my gardens. This is a really lovely page for TIOT. I love those wings and all the pretty flowers too. Thanks for joining our Things with Wings challenge. Have a great new week-hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you my friend; I'm happy you like my 'garden' 🌞

      Poista
  2. A beautiful and magical page I love your fairy image and those lovely butterflies, thank you so much for sharing with us at TioT's.
    Yvonne

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you Yvonne; it's lovely to hear about you 🥰
      Have a wonderful summer 🌺🦋🐦

      Poista
  3. Beautiful page and so many wings - love it 😊. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday! Hugs, Jo x

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.