lauantai 10. elokuuta 2024

Wonders of Butterflies/Perhosihmeitä 🦋

 
Please, click the picture to see details on the Light Box.

'Creativity is intelligence having fun.'

My digital art journal page for the Jo's theme 'Wonderfully Wild' at Art Journal Journey this month. I think butterflies are wild and wonderful looking 'propelled flowers' when are flying freely in nature.

I made the layout onto the scenery photo that I altered with photoshop filters. I added there different kind of butterfly images and an altered girl portrait from my files. I stamped a part of the butterflies with a photoshop stamping tool on the background. I finished the page making and typing the quote and added the pencil image.
I'm linking my digital work also at the theme 'Butterflies' at Digital Whisper of next week.
Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful new week ahead 😊

'Luovuus on älykkyyttä iloiten.'
Klikkaamalla kuvaa näet yksityiskohdat valopöydällä.
Tein tämän digityön teemoihin 'Perhonen' sekä 'Ihmeellisen villiä'.
Ensin muunsin maisemavalokuvan filtterillä haluamakseni fotoshopissa, sitten lisäsin erilaisia perhosten kuvia arkistostani. Osan perhosista tein leimaamalla kuvankäsittelyn työkalulla, sekä lisäsin tytön kuvan. Viimeistelin digityöni tekemällä mietelauseelle taustan ja kirjoittamalla sen, sekä lisäsin lopuksi kynät.
Työ sopii myös Teemakuun 'Kesäfiilis'-teemaan, joten linkitän myös siihen.
Hyvää viikonloppua - taitaa olla sateinen, mutta lämmintä on 😊

10 kommenttia:

  1. Kaunis, kesäfiilistä vaikka muille jakaa! Ja sinähän jaoit! :)

    VastaaPoista
  2. What a pretty view. I love how you added the butterflies and the sunset/ sunrise. And nice quote. Creativity makes life really interesting too. Thanks for joining Jo's challenge. And happy weekend-hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
  3. Such a beautiful page! The meadow of wildflowers looks so pretty with all those butterflies - perfect 😊. Thanks so much for joining us at Art Journal Journey! Hugs, Jo x

    VastaaPoista
  4. Ooooh, this is GORGEOUS and definitely wonderfully wild! I love it!!! Thanks!! Sharon

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you Sharon very much for your kind words, I appreciate 🤎🦋

      Poista
  5. What a stunning digital page. I love the different butterflies that you created, as well as the wild flowers and subtle image of the woman. This is a great entry for Jo's theme at AJJ and I am most impressed.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you dear Elizabeth, I appreciate a lot ☺️🦋

      Poista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.