My hybrid art journal work for the Erika's theme 'The good old summertime' at Art Journal Journey.
I designed and layered it in my Photoshop with my handpainted girl who is the hostess and is waiting for the friends to her picknic party. Other images and overlays are chosen from my archive.
Hybridinä tekemäni art journal-työ teemaan 'Vanhat hyvät kesät'. Suunnittelin ja toteutin sen fotosopissani käyttäen kutsujen emäntänä maalaamaani tyttöä, joka tässä on kutsunut hyviä ystäviään piknikille. Kuvitukseen valitsemani tekstit:

I like that definition of "group therapy." A fun collage to look at!
VastaaPoistaWhen 3-5 women are together it is group therapy 😉
PoistaI love the idea of a summer picnic. What a fun page. Being with friends is also good for the soul, so combine them into a picnic, it's a winner. We have rain today, so no picnics at my house, but I did go to one yesterday. It was quite fun. Thank you for joining Art Journal Journey, and have a super week ahead. hugs-Erika
VastaaPoistaSame weather here 🌧
PoistaThank you for the nice comment😘
I agree that being with friends can be therapy. I love how you used your hand painted girl at the picnic. Another super entry for Erika's theme at AJJ.
VastaaPoistaThanks a lot Elizabeth😘
PoistaEnjoy summer days 🌺🍓
Definitely friends are "therapeutic". Your painted girl is a really BEAUTY. Great hybrid work, my friend. Thank you for joining again AJJ.
VastaaPoistaThank you Mia, have great summer 🌻😘
Poista