14/09/26

Enjoy Autumn/Nauti syksystä


My hybrid art journal work for the Sharon's theme 'Hello Autumn' at Art Journal Journey Challenge this month.

I designed and layered the page in Photoshop using my earlier handpainted girl portrait. I made in face some coloring additions with digital painting brushes and aded the 'The best moments'. All image material was chosen from my archive.

Thank you for visiting, and enjoy the colorful autumn 🍁
🍂
'Parhaat hetket'
on hybridi art journal-työni,'Tervehdys syksy'-teemaan. Tyttö on käsin aiemmin maalaamani - nyt hieman muunneltu fotosopissa digisiveltimillä. Muun kuvamateriaalin valitsin arkistosta ja suunnittelun ja asettelun tein fotosopissani.

Kiitos käynnistä ja nautitaan värikkäästä syksystä. 

8 kommenttia:

  1. I absolutely love your hybrid art journal page! It’s so beautiful and perfectly captures the essence of Autumn. Thank you so much for joining my Hello Autumn theme at AJJ!

    VastaaPoista
  2. I really appreciate your comment Sharon 😘
    Your theme is topical and inspiring 🍂🤩

    VastaaPoista
  3. I love the face among the autumn leaves and colors. It's beautifully done. And it feels rather romantic too, like she's watching for someone special to arrive on a beautiful autumn day. Wishing you a wonderful weekend ahead. And thank you for joining Sharon's theme at AJJ. hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thanks my friend, I appreciate your kind comment 🥰 I'm wishing you a wonderful atumn weekend ahead🎊😘

      Poista
  4. I was captivated by the eyes of your hand painted girl. They are certainly stunning and so is your art. This is another incredibly beautiful entry for Sharon's Autumn theme at AJJ. And your lady fits in so well among the leaves and pumpkin.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. I appreciate Elizabeth; thank you for yor support and kindbess🥰
      Happy weekend 😘🌺

      Poista
  5. Beautiful my friend!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you Karla; take care and be well 🥰

      Poista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment. OBS! The comments with back links are not acepted.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen. HUOM! Tämä blogi ei hyväksy kommenteissa takaisin linkityksiä.