'Nature never did betray the heart that loved her.'
- William Wordsworth
I based my work on the 'Nature's beauty of the World'.
I digitally designed and layered this hybrid art journal work in Photoshop. I used my hand painted girl face, beneath, which I now decorated with many nature related images. Now I painted the dress for her using painting brushes of the photoshop.
I collaged the fantasy background of the journal page with many different pieces, overlays and pictures from my archive, and finished the work typing the quote.
I'm linking my hybrid page on the Mia's theme 'Beautiful World' at Art Journal Journey.
🌳🌺
"Luonto ei koskaan petä sydäntä, joka häntä rakasti."
Tämän fantasia/hybridi-art journal-työn tein fotosopissa 'Kaunis maailma'-teemaan.
Siinä on käsin maalaamani tytönkasvo, jonka ympäröin monin luontoon liittyvin kuvin. Tytölle maalasin nyt fotosopin digisiveltimillä mekon - siinäkin luontoaihetta. Taustan tein kollaasitekniikalla eilaisista luontoon liittyvistä layereista ja kuvista, jotka valitsin arkistostani.
Kiva, kun kävit katsomassa.


I adore that background and your lovely hand drawn lady. This is another fantastic entry at AJJ using Mia's great theme.
VastaaPoistaI appreciate you comment Elizabeth; it makes me happy😊
PoistaI'm wishing you wonderful happy October 🥰
Beauiful! I especially like the birds nest crowns worn by what surely must be two goddesses!
VastaaPoistaLet's believe so; thanks Debra🥰
PoistaYour hybrid artwork is absolutely beautiful, Sirkkis! I love that you used work from your own archives to make such a meaningful page. I especially like your quote. Thanks so much for sharing your talents with all of us. Happy October! Hugs, Sharon
VastaaPoistaThis is really lovely Sirkkis. You definitely created a beautiful natural world. The face is lovely, and I like the background a lot too. I like what looks like a piece of cloth on the left also. I hope you are having a wonderful October so far. Are your leaves in full color yet? Or perhaps being further north they have already dropped. Thanks for joining Mia at Art Journal JOurney, and have a wonderful rest of your day. hugs-Erika
VastaaPoista