perjantai 24. elokuuta 2018

Found from my files


I decided to put my art files in order and found out that there were works I haven't ever posted.  I have made 3 different versions of this one, which I haven't posted, and I now show it to you.
That was when I didn't hand paint anything yet. I have drawn the girl with digital pen and brushes on my desktop screen by a mouse. It is not an easy job I should say. The background I have collaged digitally with different pieces of papers and scraps. 
You may find that I have drawn the girl in the style of Kelly Rae Roberts. I love her art. I don't want to imitate her but in this case there was a challenge, which asked to select a favorite artist and to do it.
I'm linking the collage at Paint Party Friday Week 25, Year 8.
Thank you for stopping by and the time you take to leave the comment. Happy PPF everyone 💕
*****
'Kuuntele luonnon kuiskailua'
Järjestellessäni kuvatiedostojani huomasin, että löytyy aika paljon töitä, joita en ole koskaan postannut. Olen tehnyt 3 eri versiota tästä digityöstä, jonka nyt näet. Se on kollaasi, jossa tytön olen piirtänyt ja maalannut digikynin ja -siveltimin tietokoneeni kuvaruudulla hiirellä. Täytyy sanoa, että se ei ole helppo homma. Silloin en vielä piirtänyt enkä maalannut mitään käsin. Taustan olen tehnyt digitaalisesti erilaisista paperi-ja skräppipaloista.
Jos tunnet Kelly Rae Robertsin taidetta, huomaat yhteliäisyyksiä tähän tekemääni. Ihailen hänen töitään, mutta en halua matkia niitä. Tässä tapauksessa oli kyse haasteesta, jossa pyydettiin tekemään niin jonkin taiteilijan suhteen.
Kiitos blogivierailusta  ja kommenttisi on aina tervetullut .
Hyvää viikonloppua kaikille 💕

11 kommenttia:

  1. Oh she is lovely and creative mixed media work!

    Happy Day to you,
    A ShutterBug Explores

    VastaaPoista
  2. She is lovely! The best part of digital collage is that your fingers don't get all sticky. I need to fine out more about it. Happy PPF

    VastaaPoista
  3. I think this girl is adorable and this is such a pretty and cute piece!

    VastaaPoista
  4. a really lovely girl and collage. Happy PPF!

    VastaaPoista
  5. This is beautiful art. I luv the background and that butterfly in the girl's hair is just divine
    Thanks for dropping by my blog today Sirkkis

    Much👩‍🎨love

    VastaaPoista
  6. She looks very beautiful and you added some lovely words.
    have a good weekend.
    Yvonne xx

    VastaaPoista
  7. she is really pretty. I love the expression you captured.

    VastaaPoista
  8. She is lovely indeed! My files are in chaos...I should try to order them too.

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.