keskiviikko 22. elokuuta 2018

A Cup of Tea

'I know I'm not everybody's cup of tea. I'm just me.' -Mel B
For the Three Muses Challenge this week's theme 'Tea time'.
I made this piece with googled and freebie material.
Layout, drawings, text editing and effects were made with PhotoshopElements by me.
Thank you for stopping by.
*****
'Tiedän, etten ole kaikkien mieleen. Olen oma itseni.' -Mel B
Tein työni 'Tee'-teemaan ja käytin siinä ilmaismateriaaleja.
Layoutin, piirtelyn, tekstin editoinnin ja tehosteet tein kuvankäsittelyohjelmallani.
Kiva, kun poikkesit blogissani.

7 kommenttia:

  1. On niin hieno.Minä tykkään paljoon.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Beautiful I like the texture and the glow...fabulous work.

    VastaaPoista
  3. I love that quote, and the manner in which you've presented it. Nice crackle effect on the rich tones!

    VastaaPoista
  4. Your artwork is fully my cup of tea Sirkkis! :)

    VastaaPoista
  5. I love this page, a wonderful collage of images and a very good looking pot of tea.
    YVonne xx

    VastaaPoista
  6. Oh take a bow, Sirkkis, this is a perfect interpretation on TEA.

    VastaaPoista
  7. I absolutely love this one and I just love Mel B as well!
    Jackie xx

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.