keskiviikko 5. syyskuuta 2018

Put a Hat on it

is asked at the Three Muses Challenge this week.
Sirkkis' Millinery made two hats of different styles:
This was ordered for outdoor use ;)
 Actually in the picture there is another hat, too, but it's not from Sirkkis' Millinery!
'With a heavy heart'
was also made and bought from Sirkkis' Millinery and I consoled the mourning client with Petra Kelly's words: 
'If there is a future, it will be Green' ;)
Image sources: Itkupilli, TFS, Songbirdy and Google.
Layout design by me.
*****
'Hattu'-teemmaan Sirkkiksen hattukauppa valmisti niitä kahdelle asiakkaalle ;) Ensimmäinen hattu tilattiin ulkoilukäyttöön ja toisen tein surevalle asiakkaalle. Lohdutin häntä Petra Kellyn sanoin:
'Jos on tulevaisuutta, se on vihreää'.
Kuvamateriaali kuten yllä.
P.S Ensimmäisessä kuvassa on itseasiassa toinenkin hattu, mutta se ei ole ostettu Sirkkiksen hattukaupasta ;)
Kiitos käynnistä. Mitä mahdoit pitää hatuistani :)

11 kommenttia:

  1. Suloiset hatut suunnittelitkin. Tuo vihreä hattu on todellakin voimallinen ja auttaa varmasti surevaa.

    VastaaPoista
  2. How absolutely wonderful. I love your alternate reality!!

    VastaaPoista

  3. Fabulous work on both of these and I love your original hats and your passionate purple parrot...great job.

    VastaaPoista
  4. Hats off to you!!!! Love your designs!

    VastaaPoista

  5. Imaginative and colorful. I love both!

    VastaaPoista
  6. imaginative and colorful. I love both.

    VastaaPoista
  7. Awesome hats, I would like to visit your Millinery shop if I could, they are unique.
    Yvonne xx

    VastaaPoista
  8. Awesome as usual and so very unique Sirkkis!
    Chapeau bas!

    VastaaPoista
  9. Oh so good, Sirkkis. Sirkkis' Millinery is a very fine hat shop.
    I love the parrots and the jester and all the background and I note that the jester's hat came from another shop.
    The second lady in mourning certainly has a very fine mourning hat. I hope she is cheered a little by your encouraging words.

    VastaaPoista
  10. Oh, awesome work on both, Sirkkis. Loud applause from me.

    VastaaPoista
  11. Very creatively thought out. Luv both presentations


    Much💛love

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.