torstai 16. kesäkuuta 2022

There are a million fish in the sea...

... but me, I'm a mermaid.
This digital  art journal page is made for the challenge theme 'Fish' at Art Journal Journey Challenge this month. 
I'm linking my digital layout also as a second entry on the theme 'Layering' 
 at the Three Muses Challenge this week.
Thank you for visit.
🧜🌊🧜
'Meressä on miljoonia kaloja, mutta minulle olen merenneito.'
Tämä digitaalisesti tekemäni art journal-sivu menee teemoihin 'Kala' ja 'Kerrostumat'.
Kauniita kesäpäiviä kaikille.

7 kommenttia:

  1. This is beautiful, Sirkkis, and it has such depth too. Take a bow, my friend.

    VastaaPoista
  2. This is also a beautiful page, and I love how you had the mermaid's light shining on the fish near her. I hope she isn't the only mermaid, although I am sure she is a friend to all fish. Have a wonderful end of the week, and thanks for sharing your page with us for Mia's challenge. hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
  3. Wonderful mood page. I like the sentiment too.

    VastaaPoista
  4. A fabulous page, so much to see.

    VastaaPoista
  5. A beautiful and magical scene of the ocean I love how the mermaid has the light shining perhaps guiding the way for the ship.
    Thank you for linking to Mia's theme at AJJ.
    Yvonne xx

    VastaaPoista
  6. Absolutely beautiful - a very moving page Sirkkis. I love it.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.