torstai 5. tammikuuta 2023

An old cabinet photo inspiration

This is an old cabinet photo (orig. below), witch I altered and added a frame and fun images on it. I painted the woman  photo by hand with a mouse and digital brushes on my desktop screen. I finished the photo with an old frame and the text: 'Please Do Not Feed the Fish.' Obviously the lady is going to travel some where😉 


I composed this digital collage/art journal page using the original portrait, which I added onto the background that I created adding overlays and images. 
 I finished the page typing the text:
"One's best success comes after their greatest disappointments."
I'm linking this post at the Nicole's/DVArtist 'Friday Face Off'.
Thank you for stopping by. 
👴👵🧔
Muunsin vanhan kabinetti valokuvan värittämällä sen käsin hiirellä ja digisiveltimillä tietokoneeni kuvaruudulla. Lisäsin kehyksen sekä hassuja kuvia ja tekstin tiukkaan sävyyn: 'Älä ruoki kalaa'. Rouva on ilmeisesti lähdössä matkalle 😉 Viimeistelin työni kirjoittamalla tekstin: 
"Paras onnistuminen tulee suurimpien pettymysten jälkeen." 
Linkitän postaukseni teemaan 'Perjantain kasvo'.
Onnistumisia odotellen toivotan hyvää lähestyvää Loppiais-viikonloppua teillekin.

11 kommenttia:

  1. Onpa upea tuo violetin ja keltaisen yhdistelmä. Ihana myös tuo vintage ruskea tausta kaunottaren takana

    VastaaPoista
  2. This is amazing. I love the expression on this woman's face. Almost like...REALLY? LOL Have a great day today.

    VastaaPoista
  3. Annie (Annie’s musings)6. tammikuuta 2023 klo 14.56

    What a fun art piece, Sirrkis! Her expression says it all. She knows the fish sitter will feed the fish just because she told them not to. Reverse psychology. And why do we have to play this game. 😀. I love how you’ve altered the photo and brought her to life.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you Annie. You gave a very clever analysis of the fish sitter, LOL!

      Poista
  4. Hi FFO is now up I put the wrong day for the auto link up.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you Nicole for informing, I link my pictures!

      Poista
  5. ...she is a wonderful looking lady! Have a wonderful weekend.

    VastaaPoista
  6. These are fun alterations of this old cabinet photo. I particularly like the second one. I hope 2023 has started off well for you, and have a great weekend. hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
  7. Fun tampering with the pretty lady's the photo ... you made two unique journal pages and they were both lovely for different reasons. Your quote reminds me that life has ups and downs about everything and it is our burden to bear. Hope this New Year brings you many ups and no downs :)

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    VastaaPoista
  8. What a fun take on this old cabinet card. I love how you colored her in. It really gave her character and brought her to life, I also love the gorgeous collage you created using her, too. Happy FFO, Sirkkis.

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.