lauantai 7. tammikuuta 2023

Sewing women


My digitally composed art journal page for the Mia's theme 'Use Photo' at 
The ladies seem to be very happy with their sewing machines and works. Actually, in my youth I was a little afraid for them... but nowadays sewing machines work electrically and are not so frightening... 😏
Do you like sewing ? Thanks for stopping by.
👚👗👖
'Ompelevia naisia'
on digikollaasini art journal-haasteeseen 'Käytä valokuvaa'. Löysin arkistostani joukon ompelevia vintage-naisia koneineen. He näyttävät olevan tosi onnellisia ompelutöidensä kanssa. Itse olen suorastaan pelännyt vanhanaikaisia ompelukoneita, joita nuoruudessani vielä oli. Nythän ne ovat sähköllä toimivia eivätkä niin pelottavia...😏
Pidätkö sinä ompelemisesta? Kiva, kun poikkesit blogissa.

7 kommenttia:

  1. Aivan ihana collaasi ja ovatpa neidot kauniita. Johonkin blodiin kerroin aamulla, miten minulla menee PikkuMyynä hermo saumurin lankojen kanssa ja ukko langat aina pujottelee ja toinen asia on niittien niittaus kankaaseen. Minulla on pelit ja vehkeet, muttei hermoja niittailla. Sitävärten on ukot olemassa. Hihhhiii

    VastaaPoista
  2. You certainly have some really wonderful vintage photos. You need to be the queen of this challenge-smile. This page is lovely and such a pretty feminine piece Thanks for sharing with us at AJJ for Mia's challenge. I hope you are enjoying your weekend. hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
  3. Yes, I love to sew. My grandmother taught me. She had an old treadle machine. I have the beautiful old cabinet with little drawers that her machine was on. I treasure it. Your art piece is wonderful.

    VastaaPoista
  4. I thought I left a comment here but maybe not. I love these sewing women. I also want to thank you for your well wishes for my health. Yes, it is a mess over here with medical.

    VastaaPoista
  5. These sewing ladies are absolutely charming - such a lovely entry for Mia's AJJ theme, hugs, Chrisx

    VastaaPoista
  6. Lovely collage. Yes I like sewing, but it gives me backache.

    VastaaPoista
  7. I love how you have incorporated lace, pins and scissors in your work today. There are lots of lovely photos of women and sewing. I used to sew a lot when I was younger but do not have the patience nowadays. maybe I should try it again.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.