lauantai 29. heinäkuuta 2023

Live for today


Live for today - Hope for tomorrow.
I made this digital collage with the material from my earlier made art.
There up on the left is my digitally made cookie cut butterfly face. Under it a nice  couple is sending us their 'Holiday Greetings'. On the righthand side a proud bird presents her beautiful egg.  And I have made the last picture to promote the healthy apples, which here are ready to eat in the end of summer.
I'm linking the collage at Art Journal Journey Allison's theme 'Come fly with me' and
Thank you for stopping by.
Wishing you a joyful weekend 💚
❤️😊🍒
Elä tätä päivää - Toivossa huomiseen.
Tämän 'Kesä'-kollaasin koostin vanhoista digitöistäni. Ylhäällä vasemmalla olevat kasvot olen digitaalisesti "leikannut" alkuperäisestä taustastaan. Sen alapuolella onnellinen nuoripari lähettää meille 'Lomaterveiset'. Vasemmalla lintu esittelee ylpeänä kaunista munaansa, ja viimeisenä on osa työstäni ja se edistää terveellisten omenien nauttimista, kun ne valmistuvat syötäviksi loppukesällä.
Kiva, kun poikkesit.
 Toivotan kaikille hauskaa kesäistä viikonloppua 💚

10 kommenttia:

  1. Kaunis kollaasi.On kyllä paljon kaunista katseltavaa.

    VastaaPoista
  2. ...I love your butterfly lady.

    VastaaPoista
  3. Really brilliant layout with the fun images! I love the pop of red!

    VastaaPoista
  4. I love this vibrant page with it's lovely images! Thanks for linking to Alison's AJJ theme hugs, Chrisx

    VastaaPoista
  5. Those are really cool images Sirkkis. I especially like the butterfly girl and the apple reflection in those glasses. The glasses are pretty fun too. Thank you for linking this up to AJJ and Alison's challenge. And I hope you're having a wonderful weekend, and have a great start to the new week. hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
  6. This is an amazing collage Sirkkis! I love it!
    Thanks for joining in with my AJJ theme many times this month.
    Alison

    VastaaPoista
  7. Kaunista ja makeaa naiselliseen makuun!

    VastaaPoista
  8. Wonderfully put together and so interesting. Impressive as always. I want those glasses she is wearing! Hugz

    VastaaPoista
  9. Fantastic collage page! "Wonderful"
    Happy week, hug Elke

    VastaaPoista
  10. Kesätunnelmaa kauniisti koottuna.

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.