perjantai 28. heinäkuuta 2023

Venus in Space


My digital fantasy painting from the Botticelli's 'Birth of Venus'.
Sandro Botticelli was an Italian painter (1445-c.1510).
I have painted her digitally with painting brushes earlier, and you see it beneath, and Sandro Botticelli's painting from under it.
Now I placed her digitally on to space. 
You see now how much in this verson the moon is in love of her 😊

My digital painting from 2020
Sandro Botticelli's painting c.1485
I'm linking my painting at Nicole's/DVArtist Friday Face Off this week.
Thank you for looking; Have a wonderful weekend ahead.
❤️✨🌝
'Venus avaruudessa'
Italialainen Sandro Botticelli (1445 - n.1510) on maalannut 'Venuksen syntymä' teoksen n.1485. Sitä jäljitellen olen jo aiemmin maalannut oman versioni digitaalisesti maalaussiveltimillä (näet sen myös yllä). Nyt tein siitä uuden version, missä Venus onkin avaruudessa, ja kuu näyttää rakastuneen häneen syvästi 😊 Työssä olen digitaalisesti lisännyt kuvaan elementtejä.
Kiitos käynnistä; hyvää viikonloppua kaikille meille.

6 kommenttia:

  1. ...Sirkkis, I like your updated version of Sandro Botticelli's painting. I wish you a wonderful weekend.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Like Tom, I like Venus in space too. It's a cool piece and a great job on painting her face. Happy weekend. Hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
  3. You did such a fabulous job of bringing Botticelli's Venus into the 21st century!

    VastaaPoista
  4. DVArtist https://beadwright.blogspot.com/2023/07/friday-face-off-72823.html I love this face, especially the moon beams on her face. Brilliant.

    VastaaPoista
  5. I especially like that you only used her face. The Birth of Venus has been a favorite of mine for a long time and this version would make Sandro Botticelli proud.

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.