perjantai 27. lokakuuta 2023

Old ways don't open new doors

 
'Stealing'
I connected my black and white and colored abstract worlds onto the same layout, so the black and white illustration emphasizes the colored elements. As you see the creation is visually close to Halloween, and it is topical now.
I finished the work typing the text and framing the page.
Thank you for looking. 
Wonderful weekend to everyone🎉
🎃🎃🎃
"Vanhat keinot eivät avaa uusia ovia"
'Varkaus'
Yhdistin tässä työssäni m/v ja värilliset maailmat; näin musta/valkoinen korostaa värillisiä elementtejä. Kuten näet aihe sivuaa Halloween aikaa mystisyydessään, ja sehän on ajankohtaista juuri nyt.
Työn linkitän teemoihin 'Ratas' ja 'Kasvot.
Jännittävää ja hauskaa viikonloppua kaikille🎉

8 kommenttia:

  1. This is very interesting. I do like the juxtaposition of the black and white with the colored elements.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Love how you have combined the two worlds of colour in this industrial looking, yet halloween design for your journal page today. A very interesting piece which certainly shows the metallic effects perfectly. I love the cloud effect at the top - it adds to the eerie feel of this page. I love it.
    Thank you once more for entering into my theme at AJJ.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    VastaaPoista
  3. Ihana mystinen työ 😊👍 on paljon katseltavaa, mistä pidän 💖

    VastaaPoista
  4. ...I wish your a spooktacular Halloween.

    VastaaPoista
  5. This has such a great Halloween spirit even though it isn't exactly Halloween. Very cool page Sirkkis. I hope you're having a great week and have a super weekend ahead. hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
  6. I love how you combined the black and white with the color and created an absolutely fabulous entry that fit two categories. Thanks for sharing at AJJ using Neet's great theme.

    VastaaPoista
  7. I wondered yesterday when I commented if this was being linked up to AJJ, and now that I've stopped by AJJ, and I'm glad you linked it. Thank you for joining Neet's challenge. hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.