maanantai 11. joulukuuta 2023

Visitor/Vierailija

*Smell the air and feel the sky. Let your soul and spirit fly.
Only from the heart can you touch the sky.* -Rumi
I made this hybrid art journal page using my hand with the gouache painted woman portrait beneath. The background view is a digital photo. I made the 'Visitor' word with a digital tool from the BG material.

I'm linking the page on the Wendy's challenge theme 'Sky' at Art Journal Journey.
Clicking the page you see the scenery larger.
Thank you for looking.
✨☀️💫
*Hengitä ilmaa ja tiedosta taivas. Anna sielusi ja henkesi lentää.
Vain sydämen kautta voit koskettaa taivasta.*  - Rumi
Tämän hybridi-työn tein digitekniikalla käyttäen käsin gouache-väreillä maalaamaani muotokuvaa ja digitaalista maisemataustaa. 'Vierailija'-sanan tein digi-työkalulla pohjamateriaalista.
Kiitos käynnistäsi.

6 kommenttia:

  1. We didn't have a lot of sun today or yesterday, and so I enjoyed looking at that bright sun on your page. This is a lovely hybrid Sirkkis. Thanks for sharing this for Wendy's challenge at AJJ. Happy new week; I hope you have some sun. hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
  2. Beautiful sky on this one, thank you again for another fabulous entry for my theme.

    VastaaPoista
  3. Creative, inspired and beautiful page.
    Fantastic work!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you Maria, I appreciate your words a lot 😘

      Poista
  4. Kaunista, kaunista 😊ja koskettavaa 💖hyvää Joulunodotusta Sinulle 💖

    VastaaPoista
  5. She is gorgeous. I love your art so much. You have pure talent.

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.