perjantai 13. syyskuuta 2024

Look deep into nature

 'Look deep into nature and you 
 will understand everything better.' 
- Albert Einstein 

My hybrid art work. You see there my hand painted girl on the background, which I have made with both hand made and digital elements, so it is hybrid also.
I typed the Albert Einstein's quote on it.
Beneath you see my original acryl painting:

'Girl on the forest pond'

I'm lining the work at Nicole's DV Artist FFO this week.
I link this art journal page as well at Art Journal Journey on the Aimeslee's theme 'Anything goes' this month.
Thank for visiting, and have a wonderful weekend 👍

 'Katso syvälle luontoon, ja tulet 
 ymmärtämään kaiken paremmin.' 
-Albert Einstein 

Tein tämän hybrid-työn käyttäen siinä käsin maalaamaani tyttöä. 
Maalaus yllä. Tausta on samoin hybridi, sillä olen tehnyt osan siitä käin: servietti, verkko, vesi/liimaseos ja revittyjä kangaspalasia. Muilta osin se on tehty digitaalisesti: lisätty kalat ja kirjoitettu mietelause. 
Linkitys 'Kasvot' ja 'Kaikki käy'.
Kiva, kun poikkesit; hyvää viikonloppua 👍

9 kommenttia:

  1. ...she looks a bit cold in September! Take care and have a wonderful weekend.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. May be there is cold on the pond 😏
      Enjoy the weekend 😃

      Poista
  2. What an awesome piece Sirkkis. I always love your hand drawn ladies. I also love how you gave her red fingernails. Thanks for joining Aimeslee's challenge and have a great weekend ahead. We are having some gorgeous weather. Is your Ruska being very beautiful this year? (I hope that's the right word for this time for year...) hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you Erika for the comment. No, our 'ruska' here in southern Finland is not really colorful, because it's been unusually warm for long time. I'm happy that its raining now, and not over 25 C.
      Have a happy weekend, my friend 😘

      Poista
  3. Wow! she is gorgeous. I love the skin tones you used. And of course I love her hair. Thank you for joining FFO and have a nice weekend.

    VastaaPoista
  4. Todella kaunis työ 👍😊 ja tuo teksti 👍 kyllä, pitää vain hiljentyä luonnossa ja ottaa vastaan avoimin mielin mitä luonto antaa ja se antaa paljon 😊🦋🌱 ihanaa viikonloppua myös Sinulle 💖

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Kiitos paljon Silkku; arvostan sanojasi🏅Ihanaa viikonloppu sinulle sinne kauniin luonnon keskelle 🥰🍏

      Poista
  5. Incredibly gorgeous, Sirkkis! Love it so much! Thanks for adding it to AJJ, xoxo

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.