perjantai 29. syyskuuta 2023

Fun and Games

It's All Fun And Games.

I'm linking this hybrid art journal collage page for Elle's theme 'Cats/Books/Tea at Art Journal Journey, because there are four cats and you see a book  there, too.
I started this page with my hybrid buzzle cookie cut beneath:

and then added other images etc.  I have  made two cats with a digital cut tool, and the 'Cat/Girl character', which is standing on the left with a paper bag, with collaging elements and a white pen
I link the page also at Nicole's Fraidy Face Off this week.
Thank you for stopping by 🎃
😽🐈😺
'Hauskuutta ja pelejä Halloween merkeissä'.
Tämän Halloween-aiheisen hybridi-työn tein 'Kissa/ Kirja'-teemaan. Siinä on useampikin kissa; kaksi olen leikannut digityökalulla taustapaperista, 
ja näet sinä kirjankin. Tuon vasemmalla seisovan kissan kasseineen olen tehnyt kollaasitekniikalla ja valkokynällä joskus kauan sitten - kassin lisäsin nyt. 
Aloitin sivun tekemästäni Palapeli-palasta (yllä), jonka olen tehnyt digi-työkalulla, sitten lisäilin vanhoja sopiviksi aiheeseen katsomiani kuvia arkistostani. 
Kurpitsa-juhliin on vielä runsaasti aikaa, joten toivotan tavallisen iloista viikonloppua kaikille 😺

12 kommenttia:

  1. What a fun page this is. And it all started with a jigsaw piece. Wonderful. It is so bright and actually makes me feel happy just looking at it.
    thank you Sirkkis
    Hugs, neet xx

    VastaaPoista
  2. Sirkkis this is another fun page. I love all the faces and the puzzle pieces you chose. And the kitties are great faces too. :) I hope you have a lovely weekend, and thank you for all your pages linked up to AJJ this month too. You've had so many great pages for Elle's challenges. I hope you have a great weekend and lovely rest of the month. hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
  3. ...I see that you are in the autumn spirit.

    VastaaPoista
  4. Hi Sirkkis, what a fun page, there is so much to look at - I just spotted the little ghost at the top left too! Lovely cats and I also noticed the book. Thanks for joining me with all your pages for the Books, Cats & Tea September theme at Art Journal Journey this month. Happy Journalling! Elle xx

    VastaaPoista
  5. PS I love your autumn site banner too!

    VastaaPoista
  6. Sirkkis this is magnificent. I love how you created this and all of the face. Just wonderful. Thank you for joining FFO and have a great weekend.

    VastaaPoista
  7. I adore that you started with a puzzle piece and worked from there. I am a BIG cat lover, so of course this is a wonderful entry, especially for Elle's theme at AJJ. I'm really loving all the tiny details you added, too.

    Failed to Publish. I'll be back.

    VastaaPoista
  8. Wonderful. I have looked at all your paintings on the previous posts. So beautiful. You do the best faces.

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.