perjantai 14. kesäkuuta 2024

Flowers don't complete/Kukat eivät kilpaile

The quote and the words tell what I love about, and I'm linking this hybrid art journal page on the theme 'What makes you happy' hosted by Matilde at Art Journal Journey this month; and DV Artist Friday Face Off this week.
I made the background using a napkin and drove the blue figures with a pen, the print additions are made digitally. The girl is the image from my file, but flowers in her hair are made and added by me. I finished the page typing the quote and the text 'I love summer'.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a happy summer season
🌹🌺🌼
"Kukat eivät kilpaile ympäröivien kukkien kanssa, ne vain kukkivat."
Rakastan kesää, ja linkitän työni myös Teemakuunkollaasit 'Kesäfiilis'-haasteeseen.
Hyvää jatkoa kesääsi🐞

18 kommenttia:

  1. ..."flowers don't compete with those around them they just bloom." It would be wonderful if people did that! Enjoy your summer.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Tom, you're saying wise words👍
      Happy weekend 🌻

      Poista
  2. What a good point you made with that quote. I love that lady's hair. She is quite lovely, as is your page. Thanks for linking up to Matidle's challenge, and have a super weekend ahead also. hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. I'm glad you like my art page, Erika 😊
      Happy weekend 😘🌞

      Poista
  3. Love this. Thank you for your support and joining FFO.

    VastaaPoista
  4. Yes indeed. Lovely art. Happy Sunday.

    SundaySmiles linky is HERE

    much🤍love

    VastaaPoista
  5. Kukkia on nyt joka puolella, ihanaa!

    VastaaPoista
  6. Voi mitä täällä jälleen on 👍😀 upeaa värien ilotulitusta ja erittäin tyylikäs taideteos 💓 ihanaa juhannusta Sinulle 💓🍹🦋🐞🐝🌞🔥

    VastaaPoista
  7. Kiitos paljon Silkku, arvostan sanojasi 🥰
    Ihanaa juhannusta 😃🌺🍓🍀🐛

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.